Many of them are wondering nowadays ” What is this Ethanol”? This is because the shares of the companies dealing in ethanol are too bullish, this bullishness is all because of renewable energy, let’s discuss it in more detail.
Table of Contents
- What is Ethanol?
- Why Ethanol stocks are rising?
- Names of Top 10 Ethanol stocks in Indian stock market
What is Ethanol?
Ethanol unlike petroleum is a form of renewable energy that can be produced from agricultural crops such as sugarcane, potato, and corn
- Ethanol or Ethyl Alchohol is the same type of alcohol found in alcoholic beverages used as fuel
- Ethanol is most often used as motor fuel mainly as biofuel addictive for gasoline
- It is commonly made from biomass such as corn or sugarcane
Why Ethanol stocks are rising?
Ethanol stocks the names which are below are rising and every brokerage houses are bullish on it only because of one reason that is renewable energy, as Government of India is too actively working on replacing petrol diesel with other renewable energy to reduce pollution and aims to change petrol and diesel vehicle into electric vehicles or ethanol fuel vehicles
The government increased trust in ethanol blending as a fuel, India plans to blend 20% ethanol in petrol and diesel by 2025, leading to more upside for below Ethanol stocks.
Names of Top 10 Ethanol stocks in Indian stock market
1. Balrampur Chini: Balrampur Chini Mills Limited is an integrated sugar manufacturing company. The Company is engaged in the manufacturing of sugar, ethanol, and power. This is one of the famous and futuristic Ethanol stocks.
Balrampur Chini 1 Year Return: 145.42%
Current Market Price: Rs 447 (19-01-2022)
2. Praj Industries: Praj Industries Limited is engaged in the business of process and project engineering. As a part of this project, Praj Industries will expand the existing ethanol manufacturing capacity to 600-kilo liter per day (KLPD), using sugarcane syrup. When commissioned, this will become India’s largest capacity syrup-based ethanol plant. This stock among the Ethanol stocks list must be on your watchlist
Praj Industries 1 Year Return: 250.59%
Current Market Price: Rs 428 (19-01-2022)
3. Triveni Engineering: Triveni Engineering & Industries Limited is engaged in the manufacture of sugar. As Ethanol is a part of sugar, Triveni Engineering has big Ethanol plants also, Their distilleries at Muzaffarnagar and Sabitgarh in Uttar Pradesh have a combined production capacity of 320 Kilo Litres Per Day (KLPD) currently. While both distilleries primarily produce Ethanol, the distillery at Muzaffarnagar also produces Extra Neutral Alcohol and Indian Made Indian Liquor. This makes it among the most bullish Ethanol stocks
Triveni Engineering 1 Year Return: 255.72%
Current Market Price: Rs 267 (19-01-2022)
4. India Glycols: India Glycols sets up India’s first cellulosic alcohol technology demonstration plant to produce ethanol from lignocellulosic biomass. The plant was inaugurated by Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Minister of Science and Technology and Earth Sciences, on April 22, 2016, at the company’s manufacturing plant in Kashipur, Uttarakhand. This is also among the multi-bagger Ethanol Stocks list
India Glycols 1 Year Return: 158.76%
Current Market Price: Rs 981 (19-01-2022)
5. Dalmia Sugar: Dalmia Bharat Sugar and Industries Limited is engaged in sugar manufacturing and other related downstream businesses, such as ethanol, co-generation, and distillery. Dalmia Bharat Sugar & Industries Limited plans to augment its ethanol manufacturing capacity to 15 crore litres per annum from January 2022 to 8 crore litres currently. The move is in line with the government’s decision to raise ethanol blending in auto fuels to 20% by 2025 from around 8% currently, making it the best among Ethanol Stocks
Dalmia Sugar 1 Year Return: 243.15%
Current Market Price: Rs 476 (19-01-2022)
6. EID Parry: The board of EID-Parry (India) has approved setting up a 120-kilo litres per day (KLPD) grain/sugar syrup/molasses-based distillery at its Sankili unit in Andhra Pradesh. Currently, EID-Parry (India) has a capacity of 297-kilo litres per day (KLPD) at its Sankili unit in Andhra Pradesh, which functions at a capacity utilisation of 90%-95%. For making a multi-bagger Ethanol stocks list this stock must be included
EID Parry 1 Year Return: 50.30%
Current Market Price: Rs 509 (19-01-2022)
7. Uttam Sugar: Uttam Sugar Mills Limited is a sugarcane processing company engaged in the production of sugar, ethanol and generation of power. The company has an aggregate sugarcane crushing capacity of 23,750 TCD (tonnes of cane per day), cogeneration capacity of 103 MW and Ethanol production capacity of 200 KLPD (kilolitre per day) as of August 31, 2021. All these make it among favourite Ethanol stocks
Uttam Sugar 1 Year Return: 123.60%
Current Market Price: Rs 226 (19-01-2022)
8. Gulshan polyols: Gulshan Polyols Limited is a manufacturer of speciality chemicals, such as Starch Derivatives and Calcium Carbonate. The company has many Ethanol production plants too making good among Ethanol stocks.
Gulsan Polyols 1 Year Return: 287.96%
Current Market Price: Rs 393 (19-01-2022)
9. Globur Spirits: Another Ethanol Stocks is Globur Spirits At Globus Spirits, they have enabled multiple locations to produce bioethanol through a molecular dehydration process. Special Denatured Spirits or Special Denatured Alcohol is ethanol combined with another chemical substance to make it unsuitable for drinking or human consumption. The total production capacity of the company increased from 112 million litres to 175 million litres, per annum. The Indian government approved grain-based ethanol for blending with petrol, followed by the Globus Spirits undertaking to supply ethanol in Haryana and Bihar.
Globur Spirits 1 Year Return: 343.64%
Current Market Price: Rs 1702 (19-01-2022)
10. Dwarikesh Sugar: Dwarikesh Sugar Industries Limited is a company, which is primarily engaged in the manufacture of sugar and allied products. The Company is also involved in the production of power and ethanol/industrial alcohol
Dwarikesh Sugar 1-year Return: 210.99%
Current Market Price: Rs 96.25 (19-01-2022)
11. Dhampur Sugar: The Company is engaged in the manufacturing and selling of sugar, power and chemicals. The Company operates in three segments: Sugar, Distillery and Co-generation. To generate 209 MWH of renewable power. To export up to 125 MWh of renewable power to the grid. To produce 300,000 litres of alcohol/fuel ethanol per day. This is among the best Ethanol Stocks to invest
Dhampur Sugar 1 Year Return: 132.69%
Current Market Price: Rs 96.25 (19-01-2022)
Note: This is not an recommendation kindly do your analysis before any investment And if you like👍 my content then please share it with loved ones❤ subscribe my newsletter for updates in future😊
1 thought on “What Is Ethanol? Top 10 Ethanol Stocks In The Indian Stock Market?”