Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Ltd is a joint venture between Aditya Birla Capital Ltd and Sun Life AMC. It is the largest non-bank affiliated AMC and among the four largest AMCs in India by QAAUM. The company has assets under management (AUM) of Rs. 2.9 lakh crores as of June 30, 2021
ABSL AMC comprises an offer for sale of 3.8 crore equity shares from shareholders Aditya Birla Capital Ltd. and Sun Life AMC of which ABCL will be selling 28 lakh equity shares while Sun Life AMC will be selling 3.6 crore equity shares.
What is the Price Band of Aditya Birla Sun Life IPO?
|Date||29 Sep 2021 – 01 Oct 2021|
|Price range||695 – 712|
|Minimum order quantity||20|
What is the Retail Portion for Aditya Birla Sun Life IPO?
What is the Share Holder quota for Aditya Birla Sun Life IPO?
|Share Holder Quota:||5%|
What is the Listing and Allotment date of Aditya Birla Sun Life IPO?
|Price Band Announcement:||23 September 2021|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||28 September 2021|
|IPO Open Date:||29 September 2021|
|IPO Close Date:||01 October 2021|
|Basis of Allotment:||06 October 2021|
|Refunds:||07 October 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account:||08 October 2021|
|IPO Listing Date:||11 October 2021|
Financials of Aditya Birla Sun Life IPO?
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||PAT (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
|Three months ended June 2020||260.75||97.35||3.38|
|Three months ended June 2021||336.25||154.94||5.36|
Where to check the allotment status of Aditya Birla Sun Life IPO?
Alternatively, you can also check the allotment status on the NSE website. The tentative date of allotment is 6th October 2021
What is the GMP of Aditya Birla Sun Life IPO today?
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO GMP is ₹15 as on today.
What is Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO Kostak Rates Today?
- The Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO kostak rate is ₹300.
What is Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO Subject to Sauda Price Today?
- The Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO subject to sauda rates is ₹1200.
Who are listed peers of Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC?
HDFC AMC, Nippon India, and UTI AMC are some of the largest peers of the company.
Analysts advice on Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO?
Most analysts advise subscribing to the issue. They believe its RoE of 31 percent in FY21 is superior to NAM and equivalent to that of HDFC AMC. Further, FCF yield at 2.4 percent looks good. Further, sustained strong cash flow generation on the backdrop of the continued rise in penetration level and improvement in equity AUM is likely to ensure a healthy payout, going forward.
Is there any employee quota in Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO?
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO Check Allotment
Either you can check allotment in BSE or Registrar KFINTECH Private Limited below are the links
- When Income Tax Return Filing Mandatory In India?
- Safest Platform To Buy Government Bonds and Securtities| RBI Retail Direct Scheme
- How To File Income Tax Return After Last Date?|FAQ On ITR U
- Top 5 Stocks (shares) To Benefit From Plastic Ban In India
- M&M Vs TATA motors which is best for investment?
- Key Changes In Gst As Proposed In Finance Bill 2022
- Vedant Fashions IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check GMP, Subscription,& Review
- Adani Wilmar IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check Review, GMP, And Other Details
- Top 10 Fertilizer Stocks to invest in 2022|Budget 2022 Fertilizer Stocks
- What Is Ethanol? Top 10 Ethanol Stocks In The Indian Stock Market?
- AGS Transact Technologies IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check GMP, Subscription, IPO dates