Table of Contents
- MapmyIndia ( C. E. Info Systems Limited ) introduction
- What are the risk factors in MapmyIndia IPO?
- Why to invest in MapmyIndia IPO?
- What are the product offerings of MapmyIndia ( C. E. Info Systems Limited ) ?
- How are the financials of MapmyIndia IPO?
- Promoters of MapmyIndia ( C. E. Info Systems Limited)
- Objects of MapmyIndia( C. E. Info Systems Limited net proceeds
- MapmyIndia IPO open & close date
- MapmyIndia IPO allotment, refund & listing date
- MapmyIndia IPO allotment status
- MapmyIndia IPO GMP today
- MapmyIndia IPO price band
- MapmyIndia IPO valuation (Overpriced not?)
- MapmyIndia IPO is Good or Bad?(Review)
MapmyIndia ( C. E. Info Systems Limited ) introduction
MapmyIndia (C.E. Info Systems Ltd) is India’s leading provider of advanced digital maps, geospatial software, and location-based IoT technologies. Also, MapmyIndia on Feb 12, 2021, announced a partnership with ISRO to offer India’s best, and completely indigenous, mapping portals, apps, and geospatial software.
The digital map data provides location, navigation, analytics, and other information for 7,933 towns, 6,37,472 villages, 17.79 million places across many categories such as restaurants, retail shops, malls, ATMs, hotels, police stations, electric vehicle charging stations, etc., serving large businesses across industry segments such as BFSI, telecom, FMCG, industrials, logistics and transportation, and key government organizations.
What are the risk factors in MapmyIndia IPO?
1. A part of the company’s revenue comes from the automotive sector, so any decline in this sector can also have an adverse effect on the company
2. The company provides advanced digital maps, which are very delicate information for a user, therefore, any inability to maintain or update the map may harm the company’s reputation.
3. company generates revenue from very limited customers, so the loss of even a single customer may impact the company to a large
4. The net proceeds of the IPO is of an offer for sale(OFS) which will go to the shareholders and hence, the company will not be benefitted from it
5. Company rely on telecommunications and information technology systems, As a result, breakdown in these systems may harm the company reputation
6. The company has contingent liabilities, so if materialize will impact its financials
7. Company rely on mobile operating systems like android and ios, however changes to the policies of such systems may affect the company
Why to invest in MapmyIndia IPO?
1. The company has a leading market position in the B2B and B2B2C market for digital maps and location intelligence technologies
2. The company has established customers from different sectors some of them are Hyundai, MG Motor, PhonePe, Flipkart, GSTN, AVIS, Safexpress, Airtel, HDFC Bank, Yulu, etc.
3. The company’s offerings are used in varied sectors like Automotive, Food delivery, Ecommerce, Healthcare and Pharma, BFSI, Retail, and QSR, Telecom and Utilities, Transportation and Logistics, Government, Railways, and waterways, Forest department
4. MapmyIndia has shown consistent growth in revenue and profit over the past three years
5. MapmyIndia has shown growing margins in the past three years
What are the product offerings of MapmyIndia ( C. E. Info Systems Limited ) ?
- Digital Maps and Geospatial Data Products
- Map, Location and Navigation Platforms
- GIS, Geospatial Analytics and Geo-AI Products and Platforms
- Location-based IoT, Fleet and Workforce Automation Products and Platforms
- Developer APIs and SDK
- Consumer location-based apps and gadgets
- N-CASE Automotive and Mobility Tech Solutions Suite
- Location-powered Consumer Tech and Enterprise Digital Transformation
How are the financials of MapmyIndia IPO?
- It has shown stable revenue over the past three years despite Covid-19
- Company has shown increasing profits else in FY-20 due to Covid-19
- MapmyIndia has shown consistent increase in margins
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||Profit/Loss for the period (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
Promoters of MapmyIndia ( C. E. Info Systems Limited)
Mrs. Rashmi Verma, Mr. Rakesh Kumar Verma
Objects of MapmyIndia( C. E. Info Systems Limited net proceeds
- The company will not get the IPO proceeds.
- The IPO proceeds comprising of OFS will directly go to the shareholders
|Offer for Sale||10,063,945 Eq Shares of ₹2|
(aggregating up to ₹1,039.61 Cr)
MapmyIndia IPO open & close date
- IPO open date: 9th December 2021
- IPO close date: 13th December 2021
MapmyIndia IPO allotment, refund & listing date
- Finalization of Allotment: 16th December 2021
- Initiation of Refunds: 17th December 2021
- Date of Listing: 21st December 2021
ALSO READ: Medplus IPO Good or Bad? Check GMP, IPO Dates, Allotment & Review
MapmyIndia IPO allotment status
Allotment can be checked through the registrar website Link Intime India Private Ltd
MapmyIndia IPO GMP today
The grey market price as of 10th Dec 2021 is Rs 940 (91% premium)
MapmyIndia IPO price band
|Price range||₹1000 to ₹1033 per equity share|
|Minimum order quantity||14 Shares|
MapmyIndia IPO valuation (Overpriced not?)
Calculating with its upper price band of Rs 1033
Now, the EPS (earning per share) for FY21 is 10.99 so the P.E ratio (price to earnings ratio) comes at 1033/10.99= 93.99X
And if we take EPS for the Q Sep 2021 which is 8.61 and annualize it = 1033/8.61 = 119.97/2 = 59.98x = is the annual P.E they are asking for FY22
So, they are asking P.E between 59.98x to 93.99x which is fully priced
MapmyIndia IPO is Good or Bad?(Review)
MapmyIndia (C.E. Info Systems Ltd) is India’s leading provider of advanced digital maps, geospatial software, and location-based IoT technologies. Also, It is even showing good revenue and profits with also decent margins, so for medium to long term investment, it is a good choice. And because of its craze, it will also be oversubscribed and give good listing gains. Coming to the conclusion you can subscribe to this IPO
as of 8th Dec 2021 is Rs 784 (75.90% premium)
OFS of ₹1,039.61 Cr
- When Income Tax Return Filing Mandatory In India?
- Safest Platform To Buy Government Bonds and Securtities| RBI Retail Direct Scheme
- How To File Income Tax Return After Last Date?|FAQ On ITR U
- Top 5 Stocks (shares) To Benefit From Plastic Ban In India
- M&M Vs TATA motors which is best for investment?
- Key Changes In Gst As Proposed In Finance Bill 2022
- Vedant Fashions IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check GMP, Subscription,& Review
- Adani Wilmar IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check Review, GMP, And Other Details
1 thought on “MapmyIndia IPO is Good Or Bad? GMP, Valuation, IPO Dates, & Review”