Table of Contents
- Sigachi industries Limited introduction
- Sigachi Industries IPO objective
- Sigachi Industries Limited Manufacturing Units
- Why to invest in Sigachi Industries IPO?
- What are the risk factors in Sigachi Industries IPO?
- Who are the promoters of Sigachi Industries Limited?
- Financial track record of Sigachi Industries Limited
- Sigachi Industries IPO open date & close date
- Sigachi Industries IPO Finalization of Allotment, refund date & listing date
- Sigachi Industries IPO allotment check
- Sigachi Industries IPO Price band
- Sigachi Industries IPO GMP today
- Sigachi Industries IPO retail portion and other’s portion
- Is Sigachi Industries IPO price overpriced?
- Sigachi industries IPO good or bad?
Sigachi industries Limited introduction
Sigachi industries were incorporated as a private limited company in 1989 in Hyderabad. With over 30 years of continuous growth, three multi-locational manufacturing facilities, and a consistent focus on delivering a superior quality product, Sigachi Industries is one of the leading manufacturers of cellulose-based excipients in India, in terms of volume.
Sigachi Industries are engaged in manufacturing microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) which is widely used as an excipient for finished dosages in the pharmaceutical industry. Currently, it manufactures 59 different grades of MCC at the manufacturing units, situated in Hyderabad and Gujarat
Sigachi Industries IPO objective
Sigachi Industries proposes to utilize the Net Proceeds from the Issue towards the following objects:
- Expansion of production facilities for microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) at Dahej, Gujarat;
- Expansion of production facilities for microcrystalline cellulose (MCC) at Jhagadia, Gujarat;
- General Corporate Purposes
Sigachi Industries Limited Manufacturing Units
Sigachi Industries has in total three manufacturing facilities :
Unit – I situated at Hyderabad, Unit– II and Unit – III is situated at Jhagadia and Dahej, respectively located in Gujarat.
Why to invest in Sigachi Industries IPO?
1. Sigachi Industries is one of the leading excipient manufacturers among the market leaders of
cellulose-based excipients in India.
2. It has over 30 years of experience in manufacturing cellulose-based excipients in India
3. Company has been also been awarded certifications for maintenance of quality management systems in the production of Micro Crystalline Cellulose / Powdered Cellulose
4. Sigachi Industries has shown consistent growth in revenue as well as profit
5. Company gets government incentives
What are the risk factors in Sigachi Industries IPO?
1. A significant portion of the Sigachi industries revenue depends on the pharmaceutical industry, any downturn can lead to adverse effects for the company.
2. A significant portion of Sigachi Industries revenue comes from a few customers, and any decrease in revenues or sales from any one of our key customers may adversely affect their business.
3. Their key raw material is a wood pulp sheet, So any change in forest reserves may lead to high raw material costs.
4. there have also been instances where Sigachi Industries has inadvertently filed incorrect information with the RoC in its statutory filings.
Who are the promoters of Sigachi Industries Limited?
Rabindra Prasad Sinha, Chidambarnathan Shanmuganathan, Amit Raj Sinha, and RPS Projects & Developers Private Limited are the promoters of the company.
Financial track record of Sigachi Industries Limited
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||PAT (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
|Three months ended June 2020||448.16||60.593||2.63|
|Three months ended June 2021||551.22||89.897||3.9|
Sigachi Industries IPO open date & close date
Open date:1st November 2021, Close date: 3rd November 2021
Sigachi Industries IPO Finalization of Allotment, refund date & listing date
Allotment date:10th November 2021, Refund date: 11th November 2021, Listing date: 15th November 2021
Sigachi Industries IPO allotment check
Sigachi Industries IPO allotment can be checked on the registrar website www.bigshareonline.com
Sigachi Industries IPO Price band
|Price range||161 – 163|
|Minimum order quantity||90 shares|
|Issue size||Rs 125.43 crores|
Sigachi Industries IPO GMP today
As of 9th Nov 2021, the Grey market price is Rs 185
Sigachi Industries IPO retail portion and other’s portion
QIB 50% 3847500 Shares = Rs 62.71 Crores
NII 15% 1154,250 Shares = Rs 18.82 Crores
RII 35% 2693250 Shares = Rs 43.90 Crores
Lot size: 90 Shares = 29925 Forms
Is Sigachi Industries IPO price overpriced?
Calculating with its upper price band of Rs 163
Now, the EPS (earning per share) for the FY21 is 13.13 so the P.E ratio (price to earnings ratio) comes at 163/13.13 = 12.4X
And, the EPS for Q1 FY22 EPS is Rs 3.9 so the P.E ratio comes at 163/3.9 = 41.8x but when we annualize it 41.8/4 = 10.44x is the annual P.E they are asking for FY22
So, they are asking P.E between 10x to 13x which is reasonable, thus Sigachi Industries IPO is reasonably priced
Sigachi industries IPO good or bad?
There are no listed peers who are doing exact similar business, so if we also compare with pharma sector P.E which is between 7x to 500x, however, it is still reasonably priced.
According to my personal view, it seems a good investment with unique business and also consistent growth.
- How To File Income Tax Return After Last Date?|FAQ On ITR U
- Top 5 Stocks (shares) To Benefit From Plastic Ban In India
- M&M Vs TATA motors which is best for investment?
- Key Changes In Gst As Proposed In Finance Bill 2022
- Vedant Fashions IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check GMP, Subscription,& Review
- Adani Wilmar IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check Review, GMP, And Other Details
- Top 10 Fertilizer Stocks to invest in 2022|Budget 2022 Fertilizer Stocks
- What Is Ethanol? Top 10 Ethanol Stocks In The Indian Stock Market?
Disclaimer: I am not SEBI registered, Kindly do your own research before any decision, my views are for educational purpose only