Table of Contents
- Sapphire Foods IPO details
- Risk factors in Sapphire Foods IPO
- Why to invest in Sapphire Foods IPO?
- What are the financials of Sapphire Foods India Limited?
- The objective behind Sapphire Foods India Limited public offering
- Sapphire Foods IPO open date & close date
- Sapphire Foods IPO Finalization of Allotment, refund date & listing date
- Sapphire foods IPO allotment check
- Sapphire Foods price band
- Sapphire Foods IPO GMP today
- Sapphire Foods IPO good or bad?
Sapphire Foods IPO details
Sapphire Foods’ entire public offer comprises of offer for sale of 1.75 crore equity shares from existing shareholders. It is one of YUM’s franchisee operators in the Indian subcontinent, the KFC brand in several states in India and across the Maldives, the Pizza Hut brand in several states in India and across Sri Lanka, and the Maldives, and the Taco Bell brand across Sri Lanka.
Risk factors in Sapphire Foods IPO
1. The company is reporting consistent losses for the last three years and also expects losses in future
2. Company has contingent liabilities total of Rs 24.96 Cr regarding Sales tax Income tax and other matters.
3. Sapphire Foods is tied to the continued international success and reputation of KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco
Bell brands globally, as well as YUM’s marketing campaigns and innovations.
4. Sapphire Foods is reporting consistent negative cash flows for the last three years and also expects to be negative in the future.
5. As of March 31, 2021, the company had ₹ 756.56 million of aggregate outstanding term loans from banks and also expects to increase in the future.
6. Sapphire Foods will not directly receive any proceeds from the Offer (the “Offer Proceeds”) and all the Offer Proceeds will be received by the Selling Shareholders
Why to invest in Sapphire Foods IPO?
1. Sapphire Foods total number of restaurants in the Territories grew from 376 restaurants as of March 31, 2019, to 437 restaurants as of March 31, 2021
2. Sapphire Foods is one of India’s largest restaurant franchisee operators, in terms of revenue for the financial year 2020 and the number of restaurants operated as of December 31, 2020
3. Sapphire Foods is Sri Lanka’s largest international QSR chain in terms of revenue for the financial year 2021 and the number of restaurants operated as of March 31, 2021
4. Company is reporting stable revenue from the last three years.
What are the financials of Sapphire Foods India Limited?
|Financial Year Ended||Revenue (₹ Crores)||Loss for the period (₹ Crores)||EPS (₹)|
|Three months ended June 2020||136.18||-75.17||-14.8|
|Three months ended June 2021||313.93||-26.40||-4.94|
The objective behind Sapphire Foods India Limited public offering
The Company will not directly receive any proceeds from the Offer (the “Offer Proceeds”) and all the Offer Proceeds will be received by the Selling Shareholders, in proportion to the Offered Shares sold by the respective Selling Shareholders as part of the Offer.
Sapphire Foods IPO open date & close date
Open date: 9th November 2021 Close date: 11th November 2021
Sapphire Foods IPO Finalization of Allotment, refund date & listing date
IPO finalization of allotment: 16th November 2021, IPO refund initiation: 17th November 2021, IPO listing date: 22nd November 2021
Sapphire foods IPO allotment check
Sapphire Foods IPO allotment can be checked on the registrar website linkintime.co.in
Sapphire Foods price band
|Price range||Rs 1120 – 1180|
|Minimum order quantity||12 Shares|
|Issue size||Rs 2,073.25 Crores|
Sapphire Foods IPO GMP today
Grey market premium is Rs 120 as of 8th Nov 2021
Sapphire Foods IPO good or bad?
As the company is reporting negative EPS consistently over the past years the P.E is not possible to compute.
Hence, It is hard to say whether it is over or underpriced, thus it will be better to avoid such loss-making companies for investment purposes.
- How To File Income Tax Return After Last Date?|FAQ On ITR U
- Top 5 Stocks (shares) To Benefit From Plastic Ban In India
- M&M Vs TATA motors which is best for investment?
- Key Changes In Gst As Proposed In Finance Bill 2022
- Vedant Fashions IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check GMP, Subscription,& Review
- Adani Wilmar IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check Review, GMP, And Other Details
- Top 10 Fertilizer Stocks to invest in 2022|Budget 2022 Fertilizer Stocks
- What Is Ethanol? Top 10 Ethanol Stocks In The Indian Stock Market?