Banking plays a major role in the growth of our economy, there are many public and private sector banks in our country that are performing well and also many are increasing their Non Performing Assets ( NPA’S). So if you want to invest in banking stocks it will be better to go with banks with the low NPA bank’s
Top Lowest NPA Private Banks
The list has been prepared as of 30th June 2021
|NAME OF THE BANK||MARKET CAP (Rs in Crore)||TOTAL ADVANCES (Rs in Crore)||NET NPA (%)|
|1. HDFC BANK||9,26,693||11,47,652||0.48|
|2. INDUSIND BANK||92,983||2,10,727||0.84|
|3. ICICI BANK||5,17,112||7,38,598||1.16|
|4. AXIS BANK||2,46,831||6,14,874||1.20|
|5. THE FEDERAL BANK||19,765||1,29,765||1.23|
|6. KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK||3,99,493||2,17,465||1.28|
|7. IDBI BANK||61,020||1,22,994||1.67|
|8. RBL BANK||11,315||56,527||2.01|
|9. IDFC FIRST BANK||30,222||1,13,794||2.32|
|10. DCB BANK||2,984||25,496||2.82|
- When Income Tax Return Filing Mandatory In India?
- Safest Platform To Buy Government Bonds and Securtities| RBI Retail Direct Scheme
- How To File Income Tax Return After Last Date?|FAQ On ITR U
- Top 5 Stocks (shares) To Benefit From Plastic Ban In India
- M&M Vs TATA motors which is best for investment?
- Key Changes In Gst As Proposed In Finance Bill 2022
- Vedant Fashions IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check GMP, Subscription,& Review
- Adani Wilmar IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check Review, GMP, And Other Details
- Top 10 Fertilizer Stocks to invest in 2022|Budget 2022 Fertilizer Stocks
- What Is Ethanol? Top 10 Ethanol Stocks In The Indian Stock Market?