Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem is a specialty chemicals manufacturer dealing with a variety of products including structure-directing agents (SDAs), phase transfer catalysts (PTCs), pharmaceutical and agrochemical intermediates, and other specialty chemicals (PACs).
Its products, totaling over 154, have wide applications across automotive, petroleum, agrochemicals, dyes and pigments, paints and coatings, pharmaceutical, and personal care.
Key Points of Tatva chintan pharma IPO :
1. IPO Biding dates – from 16-07-2021 to 20-07-2021
2. IPO Allotment and listing dates – Allotment on 26-07-2021 and listing on 29-07-2021
3. Category-wise reserve portion – the minimum investment by a retail investor is Rs 13,949 and the maximum would be Rs 1,97,106 at a higher price band. 35 % reserved for retail investors, 50 % for qualified institutional buyers, 15 % for non-institutional bidders
4. Objectives for the issue – The fresh issue proceeds will be utilized for funding capital expenditure requirements for expansion of Dahej manufacturing facility; up-gradation of an R&D facility in Vadodara; and general corporate purposes.
5. Tatva Chintan pharma financials – In fiscal FY19-FY21 growth in revenue at CAGR of 20.7 and profit at CAGR of 59.5 percent
6. Tatva Chintan Pharma peer comparison :
7. GMP of Tatva Chintan IPO today 22 July?
the grey market price of Tatva Chintan IPO as of today was around 83 % that is at a premium of around Rs 900