Table of Contents
- What is National Single Window System(NSWS)?
- Importance of National Single Window System(NSWS) Portal
- Services available under National Single Window System(NSWS)
- How to use National Single Window System(NSWS) Portal?
What is National Single Window System(NSWS)?
The National Single Window System (NSWS) is a digital platform that serves as a guide for investors to identify and apply for approvals as per their business requirements. Currently, the platform supports approvals across 32 Central Departments and 14 State governments.
National Single Window System, a giant leap, towards making India Aatmanirbhar – Shri Piyush Goyal
NSWS will usher in Azadi from the legacy of running to Govt. offices for approvals and registrations- Shri Piyush Goyal
Importance of National Single Window System(NSWS) Portal
1. Know Your Approval (KYA) is a user-friendly tool to help you identify central and state government approvals required. This service uses an intelligent questionnaire to capture information about your proposed business activities and identifies an indicative list of relevant approvals that may be required to set up your business in India.
2. The applicant dashboard makes tracking and monitoring of approvals easy by providing a single consolidated view.
3. NSWS provides a single, unified interface to apply for various approvals available on the platform and aims to reduce duplication of effort involved in providing the same information to different authorities
4. NSWS provides secure online storage for your documents
Services available under National Single Window System(NSWS)
1. Know Your Approval service(KYA)
2. Applicant Dashboard
3. Common Registration Form
4. Document Repository on registering
5. State Registration Form
6. E-Communication Module
How to use National Single Window System(NSWS) Portal?
1. Open NSWS portal https://www.ppe.nsws.gov.in/
2. Now, click on the Know Your Approvals dashboard
3. Now, you will find two options Central and State
4. If you want to know documents needed to open a particular business that you will choose further, For Central and not specific to the state then you can choose Central
5. Or if you want to know documents specific for the state then you can choose the state
6. Note: Both will ask for almost the same documents but maybe an addition or subtraction
7. In central you will be asked questions under four main steps: 1. Business Registration, 2. Business Activity Details, 3. Foreign Investment Details, 4. Project Land Details
8. In State you will be asked questions under three main steps: 1. Land And Utility, 2. Business Related, 3. Sector specific
9. At last after answering all reacquired queries a list of documents will be shown which will be needed to start your selected business
10. You can also register there to save all documents needed for your business
- How To File Income Tax Return After Last Date?|FAQ On ITR U
- Top 5 Stocks (shares) To Benefit From Plastic Ban In India
- M&M Vs TATA motors which is best for investment?
- Key Changes In Gst As Proposed In Finance Bill 2022
- Vedant Fashions IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check GMP, Subscription,& Review
- Adani Wilmar IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check Review, GMP, And Other Details
- Top 10 Fertilizer Stocks to invest in 2022|Budget 2022 Fertilizer Stocks
- What Is Ethanol? Top 10 Ethanol Stocks In The Indian Stock Market?
- AGS Transact Technologies IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check GMP, Subscription, IPO dates
- CMS Info Systems IPO is Good or Bad? Check Subscription Status, Allotment, GMP
- Supriya Lifescience IPO Good or Bad? GMP, Allotment, Review, & Details