For the last 3 days, Information Technology stocks are falling heavily. The reason is none other than US markets, Nasdaq fall and increasing Bond Yields.
The Nasdaq fell the most among Wall Street indexes on Tuesday as technology heavyweights came under pressure from a surge in bond yields on expectations of higher interest rates and rising inflation.
Shares of Apple, Microsoft Corp, Amazon.com Inc, and Google-parent Alphabet Inc dropped between 1.5% and 1.8%. These stocks have benefited from the low-interest-rate environment since the start of the pandemic.
Due to which Indian markets and mainly the IT sector are falling daily, This fall is temporary and a good time to grab the best IT stocks.
- When Income Tax Return Filing Mandatory In India?
- Safest Platform To Buy Government Bonds and Securtities| RBI Retail Direct Scheme
- How To File Income Tax Return After Last Date?|FAQ On ITR U
- Top 5 Stocks (shares) To Benefit From Plastic Ban In India
- M&M Vs TATA motors which is best for investment?