Best Green Energy Or Renewable Energy Stocks For Multibagger Returns

Table of Contents

The Government Of India has initiated many green energy schemes to protect the environment from Global warming and to fulfill the power needs in the future. Therefore the Government is aggressively promoting green energy, But how one can benefit from this initiative, one of the best ways to benefit from a green energy initiative is to invest in stocks related to renewable energy

What is Green Energy?

Green energy is energy that does not pollute the environment and is renewable in nature. The energy sources such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, etc. can be called green energy. This is because their availability on Earth is more than fossil fuels and can be naturally replenished, and do not even harm the environment much.

What are the sources of Green Energy?

Biomass, Wood and wood waste, municipal solid waste, landfill gas, and biogas, Ethanol, Biodiesel, Hydropower, and Geothermal, Wind.Solar.

Best Green Energy stocks to buy for multi-bagger returns

There are many green energy stocks in our Indian share market. But among the many, some are gems with great financials and robust returns, they are:

1. Borosil Renewables

Borosil Renewables financials

  • Borosil Renewables manufactures solar glass in India.
  • The demand of India is 650 tonnes per day of which 60% is met with imports from Malaysia and China and the rest 40% is fulfilled by Borosil
  • Borosil Renewables is said to be the only solar glass manufacturer in India
  • Borosil Renewables also exports solar panel glass to Europe, with the primary focus being Germany, Spain, Portugal, Russia, and Turkey.

2. Websol Energy System

Websol Energy System financials

  • Websol Energy System is said to be the leading manufacturer of photovoltaic monocrystalline solar cells and modules in India. 
  • Its products range from 5 watts to 220 watts, catering to the demands of home, commercial, and industrial institutions, and has been in business for more than two decades.
  •  The company has a market capitalization of ₹214 crores.

3. Tata Power

Tata Power financials

  • The company’s main activity is to generate, transfer, and distribute electricity. 
  • Tata Power has established TP Akkalkot Renewable Ltd, a special purpose vehicle (SPV) responsible for the building, operation, and maintenance of this captive solar power plant.
  • Tata Solar has embarked on a rooftop solar installation binge.
  • It is also one of India’s largest and oldest solar panel manufacturing plants

4. Swelect Energy Systems

Swelect Energy Systems financials

  • Swelect Energy Systems Limited is engaged in the business of manufacturing and trading solar power projects and wind power generation, contract manufacturing services, installation and maintenance services, and sale of solar photovoltaic inverters.
  • Numeric Power Systems Limited was the company’s previous name until May 2012, when it was renamed Swelect Energy Systems Limited.
  • It currently has a market capitalization of Rs 402.01 crore.

5. JSW Energy Ltd

JSW Energy Ltd financials

Reasons Why There is Coal Shortage In India?|List Of States Which May Face Power Cuts

  • JSW Energy is one of the largest power sector producing companies in India that has a generating capacity of 4543 megawatts with a combination of thermal power, hydel power, and solar power.
  • It has taken a few steps towards green energy by creating a 10-megawatt solar power plant.
  • The company has made an investment to create an asset base of a 1.77-megawatt solar rooftop system and 10.46-megawatt ground mount solar system at the company’s cement plant, thermal power plant, and hydel power plant spread over Andhra Pradesh, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, and Himachal Pradesh.

6. Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)

Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) financials

  • Expanding into the green energy sector, Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) on Sunday bought Norway-based REC Solar from China National Bluestar for $771 million (around ₹5,800 crores).
  • REC is a leading international solar energy company and is headquartered in Norway.
  • The company runs its operations from Singapore along with having regional hubs in North America, Europe, Australia, and the Asia-Pacific region.
  • The company is renowned for its high-efficiency solar cells and panels.

Subscribe

Sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date

*

2 thoughts on “Best Green Energy Or Renewable Energy Stocks For Multibagger Returns”

Leave a Reply

en English
X