About Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited
PDSTL are an Indian private sector company engaged in designing, developing, manufacturing and testing a wide range of defence and space engineering products and solutions. PDSTL are one of the leading ‘Indigenously Designed Developed and Manufactured’(“IDDM”) category private sector companies in India, which caters to four major segments of the Indian defence sector i.e. defence and space optics, defence electronics, electro-magnetic pulse (”EMP”) protection solution and heavy engineering. (Source F&S Report)
Products of Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited
PDSTL has five principal categories of product offerings: defence and space optics, defence electronics, EMP protection, heavy engineering for defence and niche technologies.
Strengths of Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited
- PDSTL offer a wide range of products and solutions for both defence and space applications
- PDSTL are one of the few players in high precision optics manufacturing for space and defence application in India
- Strong R&D capabilities with a focus on innovation
- PDSTL are well positioned to benefit from the Government’s “Atmanirbhar Bharat” and “Make in India” initiatives
- Strong relationships with a diverse customer base
- PDSTL have an experienced management team
PDSTL Manufacturing facilities location
PDSTL has two manufacturing facilities located at Ambernath in Thane, Maharashtra
and Nerul in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Subsidiaries of Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited
- Holland Shielding Systems (India) Private Limited (“Holland Shielding Systems”)
- Paras Aerospace Private Limited (“Paras Aerospace”)
- Paras Anti-drone Technologies Private Limited (“Paras Anti-drone”)
- Paras Green Optics Private Limited (“Paras Green Optics”)
- Opel Technologies Pte. Ltd. (“Opel Technologies”)
Promoters of Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited
The Promoters of Paras Defence are:
- Sharad Virji Shah
- Munjal Sharad Shah
Financials of Promoters of Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited
|Financial Year ending / Period ending (Amt in Mns)|
|Profit After Tax||189.7||196.6||157.9|
Paras Defence IPO dates for subscription, Allotment and Listing
|Finalization of Allotment||28-Sep-21|
|Initiation of Refunds||29-Sep-21|
|Credit to Demat Account||30-Sep-21|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||01-Oct-21|
Paras Defence IPO Subscription Details
The offer has been subscribed nearly 57.66 times as of 23-09-2021
Paras Defence IPO GMP
Trading at a premium of 134 % on 29-09-21
Paras Defence IPO Time table
|Date||21 Sep 2021 – 23 Sep 2021|
|Price range||165 – 175|
|Minimum order quantity||85|
Is Paras Defence IPO Price is underpriced or overpriced?
Its IPO price band is Rs 165 to Rs 175 per share.
1) On the upper price band of Rs 175 and last 3 years average EPS of Rs 6.2, the P/E ratio works out 28x.
2) If we take FY21 EPS of Rs 5.55, the P/E ratio works out to 31x.
3) This Means the company is asking IPO price in the P/E range of 28x to 31x.
4) There are no listed peers doing similar business, hence we cannot say whether Paras Defence IPO Share Price is underpriced or overpriced. However, if we consider this P/E in general, it is reasonably priced.
How to check Paras Defence IPO Allotment status?
- Visit https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Under the issue type, click Equity
- Under the issue name, select Paras Defence in the dropbox
- Write the application number
- Add the PAN card ID
- Click on ‘I am not a Robot’ and hit submit
You can also check the share allotment status on the online portal of Link Intime India Private Limited ( https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html), the registrar to the issue.
- List Of Stocks Held By The President Of India
- When Income Tax Return Filing Mandatory In India?
- Safest Platform To Buy Government Bonds and Securtities| RBI Retail Direct Scheme
- How To File Income Tax Return After Last Date?|FAQ On ITR U
- Top 5 Stocks (shares) To Benefit From Plastic Ban In India
- M&M Vs TATA motors which is best for investment?
- Key Changes In Gst As Proposed In Finance Bill 2022
- Vedant Fashions IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check GMP, Subscription,& Review
- Adani Wilmar IPO Is Good Or Bad? Check Review, GMP, And Other Details
- Top 10 Fertilizer Stocks to invest in 2022|Budget 2022 Fertilizer Stocks